I thought I would do something fun today.. to distract from this rainy weather. So I made a list of 10 fun little facts that people may not know about me!
- I love plants!! I have so many in my house- they are the best home decor, and I love nurturing them. I find it very therapeutic. I take pride in how long my plants have lived. My mom gave me a plant on my first day of University, and I still have it to this day, 14 years later!
3. I love football. I love watching the sport, and I love most football movies. The atmosphere is full of energy and excitement! There is nothing better than a classic football movie to get you motivated and inspired!
4. I am an avid reader. According to my mom, I was an early reader, and didn’t like doing much else! I always remember reading Nancy Drew under the covers with a flashlight into the wee hours, and if I couldn’t finish the book, I would finish it first thing in the morning. Murder mysteries are probably my favourite, as well as biographies!
5. I highly prefer to watch movies (and t.v.) with the captions on..
6. I have a fear of clowns and large open spaces. The movie “IT” just ruined me for clowns. and I am not sure why, but deep dark oceans, staring into outer space– any large space of that proportion just freaks me right out!
7. The Real Housewives series, I am sad to say, has become my guilty pleasure. When I get an evening to myself (doesn’t happen too often), it consists of nail painting, wine, popcorn, and Real Housewives on my PVR! (I throw laundry on to feel productive on those nights..)
8. My two favourite classical composers to play on the piano are Mozart and Chopin. Mozart for the fast intricate notes- it is always a fun challenge to play his music. Chopin for the deep passionate Nocturnes- his music is so moving.
Anyway, that’s it from me… I hope everyone has a great weekend- it is supposed to be beautiful on Saturday in our area! Hooray for spring!
Until next time.. T. xx