There are so many recipes out there with portebello mushrooms! As breakfast is my favourite meal of the day, I browsed some ideas and came up with the Omelette-stuffed Portebello Mushroom.
-4 portebello mushrooms
-dill, rosemary, basil, salt and pepper spices
preheat oven to 300 degrees
1. scoop out gills (and stems- I kept mine in because the mushrooms were a little flimsy already)
2.put mushrooms on greased pan
3. drizzle insides with olive oil
4. sprinkle spices inside
5. scramble the eggs and pour in evenly
6. i added quartered grape tomatoes (and I would have added spinach, but I am all out)
7. grate a little cheese on top!
8. bake for 15 minutes, then broil on high for 5 minutes
YUM! until next time… T. xx