So, instead of adding to the steady flow of Valentine’s day ideas, I am posting completely at random today- about rubber bands.
My mom has a wide collection of colourful rubber bands, and I ended up with a few in my possession. The only issue is, what can I use them for? (Aside from the rubber band bouncy ball that everyone has made at some point or another)
10 USES FOR RUBBER BANDS
1. To keep clothes on hangers
2. To assist in a french manicure
3. To help toddler proof the door knobs
4. DIY Vase— I love these in the gold!
5. To remove a stripped screw
6. To create a kleenex/garbage system for when one is sick (I love this idea!)
7. To control the paint on a brush
8. To open jars and nail polish bottles
9. To keep an apple from browning
10. to make grip for a drinking glass (ideal for young children!)