One of my favourite (and easiest) chicken recipes is the one below.
It is a clean eating recipe too!
Lemon Garlic Chicken
- 6 boneless chicken thighs
- 1 lemon cut into thin slices
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp of lemon herb seasoning
- 1 tbsp of garlic powder
- 1 tbsp of onion powder
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 375F. Place the chicken thighs in a cooking tray. Season them with the spices. Now place the lemon slices and minced garlic around and pop in the oven!