I live in an area surrounded by trees and bush, so the Christmas season is quite beautiful with the snow, frozen lakes, and evergreen trees. I would love to decorate my home as a wintery forest wonderland to compliment my surroundings. Next year I hope to enhance my seasonal home decor to create that feel.
Here are a few of my favourites:
1. Lights– i love all Christmas lights, colourful, white, blinking, i love them all. They set the mood for the Christmas season! These aurora copper string lights would be the perfect touch.
2. Stocking Holder: Stockings hung by the fire is such a classic look! i love these pieces as they can really tie a theme together with cuteness and elegance.
3. Pillows: I know it isn’t a common decoration, but when going cozy and simple- pillows can be that perfect touch. This pine and berry pillow (maybe two or three…) would look really nice in my living room!
Pine and Berry Pillow- Target
4. Nativity Scene: I LOVE nativity scenes. They are by far my favourite decoration as it represents the true meaning of Christmas; they are so beautiful.
I already have 5 or 6, but this one is so simple and rustic! Nativity Scene- Pottery Barn
5. Wreaths & Garland: Nothing creates a wintery feel better than a wreath and lots of garland! It’s perfect indoors and out! Wreath & Garland- Pottery Barn
6. Deer: anyone that knows me knows how much I love decorative deer. I think they represent peace and tranquility and are calming in the home. I love all types– classy, realistic, gold, wood. Deer- Pier 1 Imports
(I love throwing other woodland creatures in the mix too… foxes, owls, birds) Critters Ornaments- Pottery Barn
Hope everyone has a fun time decorating this season!!
God Bless ~