I thought I would do something fun today.. to distract from this rainy weather. So I made a list of 10 fun little facts that people may not know about me!
- I love plants!! I have so many in my house- they are the best home decor, and I love nurturing them. I find it very therapeutic. I take pride in how long my plants have lived. My mom gave me a plant on my first day of University, and I still have it to this day, 14 years later!
2. I love organizing, making lists, and am obsessed with time management. (I’m just a ball of fun… lol). My husband often compares me to Monica from Friends, and it isn’t a far stretch!
3. I love football. I love watching the sport, and I love most football movies. The atmosphere is full of energy and excitement! There is nothing better than a classic football movie to get you motivated and inspired!
4. I am an avid reader. According to my mom, I was an early reader, and didn’t like doing much else! I always remember reading Nancy Drew under the covers with a flashlight into the wee hours, and if I couldn’t finish the book, I would finish it first thing in the morning. Murder mysteries are probably my favourite, as well as biographies!
currently reading- I love Sandra Brown novels!
5. I highly
prefer to watch movies (and t.v.) with the captions on..
My poor husband- after being married 5 years, he is finally okay with me putting them on when we watch a movie together!
6. I have a fear of clowns and large open spaces. The movie “IT” just ruined me for clowns. and I am not sure why, but deep dark oceans, staring into outer space– any large space of that proportion just freaks me right out!
7. The Real Housewives series, I am sad to say, has become my guilty pleasure. When I get an evening to myself (doesn’t happen too often), it consists of nail painting, wine, popcorn, and Real Housewives on my PVR! (I throw laundry on to feel productive on those nights..)
8. My two favourite classical composers to play on the piano are Mozart and Chopin. Mozart for the fast intricate notes- it is always a fun challenge to play his music. Chopin for the deep passionate Nocturnes- his music is so moving.
9. I am a huge Star Wars fan. My entire family is, and thankfully my husband is as obsessed as I am (it would have been a deal breaker)
RIP Carrie Fisher ~
10. My favourite holiday is Christmas. I love the entire season- the birth of Christ, the twinkly lights, the music, the trees, I love it all. My decor consists of Nativity scenes and nature. This year our basement flooded including our storage, and I had to claim 4 Christmas trees to insurance.. my girlfriend said she would vouch for me if they questioned…I guess 4 trees is more than the norm?
Anyway, that’s it from me… I hope everyone has a great weekend- it is supposed to be beautiful on Saturday in our area! Hooray for spring!
Until next time.. T. xx